Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Basics Course
April 11, 2018 - April 14, 2018| $545
Are you looking for:
- A place to explore or increase your own hands-on healing abilities?
- Beautiful and effective new Bodywork tools to use in your sessions?
- A course in the expanding field of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy?
- Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) for NCBTMB-certified massage therapists?
Then look no further than this four-day introductory workshop in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy!
“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates
- Learn how and why Biodynamic CST differs from other models of craniosacral therapy.
- Explore the history, principles and terminology.
- Gain tools that will enable you to slow down, so you can treat your clients at their own pace.
- Experience the balancing strength and clarity of your own ever-present midline.
- Deepen your perceptual skills; find the quiet within you.
- Find a new way of approaching bodywork: not-doing versus doing.
- Meet your Fluid Body: fluid origins, fluid systems, fluid health.
- Take in lessons from the natural world: Tides, Spaciousness, Stillness, Respiration.’
- Discover the magnificence of the human embryo and its role in the practice of Biodynamic CST.
- See how neuroscience, anatomy, physiology, birth psychology, epigenetics and more shape our understanding and application of this gentle modality.
Some experience in craniosacral therapy, whether as recipient, student or practitioner, is suggested.
CEU’s and Course options:
Biodynamics Basics is approved to provide 26 Continuing Education Hours for both New York State-licensed and NCBTMB-certified massage therapists.
Biodynamic Basics is a stand-alone course. For those eager to take the leap, Biodynamic Basics is now required as Part One of Turtle Back’s three-year Biodynamic Foundation Training, which begins each winter.
Early bird workshop fee, paid in full by March 10, 2018: $545
Regular fee, after March 10: $595
Walk in fee (if space is available): $645
Space is limited to 12 participants. $100 non-refundable deposit will guarantee you a spot now!
Deposit is non-refundable.
Refund of balance given only for cancellations made prior to two weeks before class begins.
Margery Chessare, LMT, BCST, RCST has been in private practice as a craniosacral therapist since 1995, teaching since 1999. She leads programs in craniosacral therapy, beginner through advanced, and enjoys mentoring practitioners. Invited to be the first craniosacral instructor at the Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy in Albany, NY, she taught there for nearly 10 years. The integration of complementary studies, including trauma resolution, embryology, pregnancy and birth, is paramount to Margery’s approach to craniosacral therapy.
Molly Deutschbein, LMT, CST, BCST, has been in private practice as a craniosacral therapist since 2006. Molly has been teaching adults about how bodies work since 1990 through classes in childbirth education, breastfeeding, women’s health, Reiki, Craniosacral Therapy, therapeutic presence and Arvigo® Therapy, She runs a monthly CST study group and mentors budding craniosacral practitioners. Molly integrates therapeutic presence practices, human development knowledge and compassion in her practice and classes.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-228-0088.
Read Janeen’s blog post about the course.
More inspiration and information about Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy can be found on the Turtleback Craniosacral Education website with articles (recommended reading for course participants) and links.